Clip Entitled: ‘Les méfaits de la corruption’
Transparency Mauritius (TM) is an independent, non-political and non-partisan body corporate set up in 1998. It is the local chapter of Transparency International (TI), an organisation which fights corruption worldwide since 1993. Our main mission is to fight corruption in the Mauritian society and to promote transparency, accountability and integrity at all levels and across all sectors of society. Our Core Values are: transparency, accountability, integrity, solidarity, courage, justice and democracy.
Transparency Mauritius acts through sensitization and intervention both at the level of government and the private sector in a view to change policies and create an accountability culture in Mauritius. Through the ‘Advocacy and Legal Advice Centres (ALAC), TM also connects to the general public and helps victims of corruption to understand their rights and ill effects of corruption, find solutions and also encourage the population to join in the fight across the nation. As part of the anti-corruption awareness campaign, Transparency Mauritius plans to develop a thirty second video to be broadcasted on media.
Transparency Mauritius therefore invites expression of interest from graphic designers and agencies for designing and production of an Audio-Visual Clip for a campaign on “Les méfaits de la corruption”.
Develop a 30 seconds awareness video on “Les méfaits de la corruption”.
- Development of a detailed storyboard. The medium used should be in Creole.
- The selected service provider is expected to give creative input to the development of the script during the whole production process. The service provider takes full responsibility for the technical aspect of the video production.
- The film should be delivered in a digital format to be used for Youtube channel and other digital media tools (open files) as well as in TV broadcast quality (video format mpeg2).
- Submit a detailed timeline of the production process and ensure the timely delivery of the service.
- Copyright of concept and video production shall become the property of Transparency Mauritius upon delivery of the product
Three weeks from date of signing the contract
Fees and Payments:
Proposed budget of proposals should not be more than MUR 90,000 (VAT Inc.). Prices quoted for the work will be paid upon completion of the work.
Submission of expression of interest:
Interested individuals and agencies are advised to submit the price quotation in sealed envelopes, a curriculum vitae for individual designers or the Business Registration Certificate for agencies addressed to Transparency Mauritius, 6th Floor TN Tower, 13 Saint Georges Street, Port Louis or emailed to [email protected] by 12th June 2015 before 15:00 hrs.
The applicants may submit their applications in a sealed envelope clearly mentioned “Expression of Interest for the Production of an Audio-Visual Awareness Clip”.